PHENND seeks strategic planning consultant
Posted by on September 7, 2008
PHENND seeks a consultant familiar with higher education and non-profit management to guide leadership and key stakeholders through a strategic planning process that will:
- Deepen the commitment of existing institutional members with the possible revision of the membership fee structure
- Establish systems and infrastructure to formalize institutional memberships
- Develop a governance structure for effective decision-making and planning
- Clarify the goals and objectives of the organization
At this time, PHENND has not yet secured funding for this project. We are looking for consultants who might donate their services as an in-kind contribution from their institution, or perhaps be able to secure funding from outside sources to complete this project. The time of any and all stakeholders and participants will be donated by member institutions as will any needed meeting rooms, facilities, and refreshments.
Graduate students in relevant fields are welcome to apply.
Proposals due: September 30, 2008
Contract awarded: October 31, 2008
Planning process begins: November 1, 2008
Final report submitted: May 31, 2009
To obtain the full RFP and for other information, contact:
3451 Walnut Street, Suite P-117
Philadelphia, PA 19104
More in "PHENND Events/Activities"
- PHENND Seeks Pt-time Recruitment and Communications Assistant
- PHENND Seeks Next Steps AmeriCorps Team Leaders
- PHENND Seeks Community Partnerships Coordinator VISTAs
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.