PHENND Conference: Registration Extended
Posted by on January 17, 2003
Register today for this year’s PHENND Conference! The Conference will bring together faculty, students, administrators, community based organizations, and K-12 educators to celebrate the past accomplishments and future success of collaboration. We will accept registrations through Friday, January 17, 2003.
The conference will be Saturday, January 25, 2003 and will take place at Bryn Mawr College. Dr. Kenneth Reardon, Professor of City Planning at Cornell University, will give the keynote address. Read about Dr. Reardon by visiting http://www.dcrp.cornell.edu/people/profile.mgi?id=18
Workshops and small group presentations include:
* The Honors Sophomore Service-Learning Community at Villanova University
* Look No Further Than Your Own Neighborhood: Partnering with the Community for Service and Learning Projects with Health Communications
* Community Based Research and Civics at Nueva Esperanza Charter School
* United Way of Southeast Delaware County’s Pointing the Way Project
More in "PHENND Events/Activities"
- When the Marches End: Are we for Real this Time? (Part Two ) – Jan 28
- Trauma-Informed Teaching: Open Dialogue and Workshopping – Jan 13
- ATTN Schools: Apply to Host a Community Partnerships VISTA – Feb 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.