Penn Museum’s Teacher Talk Series: Fall 2021 – Sep 23
Posted by Penn Museum on September 14, 2021
Relax, have a drink, and learn within a supportive community of educators! The Teacher Talk Series is designed to help you de-stress and relax after a long day of virtual teaching and/or homeschooling. On select Thursdays (specific dates below), we will explore different concepts related to the Penn Museum’s newest exhibit, The Stories We Wear. When you sign up for the series, you’ll get a link with connection directions the day of each scheduled event. Come to one or come to all – this is a no pressure, supportive, teacher love zone!
1 hour Act 48 credit available for PA teachers. (Certificates of completion available for teachers from other states.)
Fall 2021 Programs:
THURSDAYS 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- September 23: Forging Ahead(dress) or Forging a Headdress
- October 14: Behind the Scenes of The Stories We Wear
- November 4: Writing for Relaxation and Exploration: The Stories We Wear
- December 2: Wearable Activism
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 68th Annual Conference of the Pennsylvania Council for the Social Studies – Oct 11
- PHL AC Alumni Chapter Vision for National Service Event – Sep 22
- PHAN’s 2021 Virtual Health Conference – Oct 21-22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.