PCPR College Access and Success Forum: Continuing the Courageous Conversations, Aug. 22
Posted by Philadelphia College Prep Roundtable on August 6, 2019
Date and Time: August 22, 2019, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Saint Joseph’s University, Mandeville Hall (Haub School of Business)
The Day Sessions will include:
- “For Emerging Professionals” and “For Seasoned Professionals”,
- “Academic Success on the College Level”,
- “Becoming a College Access & Success Change Agent”,
- “HBCUs – The Current Climate for Enrollment and Advocacy” and
- “Student Food & Housing Insecurities – What Is Being Done to Address This Issue?”
This is a FREE event. (Registration is mandatory!)
Continental breakfast and lunch provided by Saint Joseph’s University Office of Admission.
For more details regarding the “Forum” send all emails to email@example.com or call/text – 484-843-1153.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Info Session: Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative – Jul 15
- Virtual Community Training with Aunt Bertha – Jul 21 & 29
- The Nonprofit Network Free Webinar Series – Jul 23 – Aug 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.