Pathways of Public Service and Civic Engagement Institute, Apply by May 31
Posted by Stanford University on April 30, 2019
Stanford University, Friday, November 8, 2019.
The intent of the Institute is to introduce more faculty and staff to the Pathways framework and tool. Participants will:
- build connections among current and potential Working Group members;
- learn about promising practices for using the framework and tool;
- pilot a workshop designed to introduce students to the Pathways; and
- explore and deepen the research potential of the tool and data collected.
Apply here: https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1U1K98MD99omPat by 5pm PDT Friday, May 31, 2019.
More in "Faculty Updates"
- Call for Nominations: The K. Patricia Cross Future Leaders Award – Oct 1
- Webinar: Facilitating Democracy: Fostering Civic Conversations in College Classrooms and Online – Sep 28
- Webinar: Increasing International Connections for Knowledge Mobilization – Oct 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.