Partnerships: A Journal of Service-Learning and Civic Engagement
Posted by North Carolina Campus Compact on November 17, 2014
LATEST EDITION OF PARTNERSHIPS AVAILABLE
Read the latest edition of Partnerships: A Journal of Service-Learning and Civic Engagement, North Carolina Campus Compact’s peer-reviewed, online journal hosted by the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Volume 5 Number 2 (2014) includes:
Bridging Borders with Mexico: Creative Strategies to Promote Engaged International Service Learning
– Julie Whitaker and Mary Elizabeth Bathum (Edgewood College)
Food Insecurity and an Urban American Elementary School: Findings and Consequences of a Community-based Research and Service-Learning Project
– Carolyn Behrman, Mary Benedetto, Tom Derrig, Barbara Harsh, Elisa Marchione, Leanna Ross, Michael Vimont (University of Akron)
Key Elements of Effective Service-Learning Partnerships from the Perspective of Community Partners
– Alan Tinkler and Barri Tinkle (University of Vermont), Ethan Hausman (O’Brien Community Center), and Gabe Tufo-Strouse (King Street Center)
The Adaptive Cycle As a Lens for Service Learning – Community Engagement Partnerships
– Caroline M. Berinyuy (University of Virginia), Hallie Eilerts, Marguerite McDaniel and Dillon Chapman (U of Virginia alums), Shirley Pendlebury (University of Cape Town, South Africa), Claudia J. Ford (Antioch University), Robert J. Swap (U of Virginia and North West University, South Africa)
Rural Service-Learning on the Blue Bus: A Retrospective in Hopes of Advancing Transformative Civic Engagement in Higher Education
– Eva Meredith Hagenhofer (Milwaukee Area Technical College)
Thanks to NobleHour for sponsoring Partnerships.
More in "New Resources"
- Department of Planning and Development Housing Helper Benefit Tool
- New Issue of Liberal Education: How COVID-19 Turned Higher Ed Upside Down
- New Newsletter: Pathways to Reform, Transformation, and Reconciliation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.