Participate PA Election Online Training Series
Posted by Keystone Progress Education Fund on September 15, 2020
If you or someone you know is the leader, staff person, or member of the board of a Pennsylvania nonprofit, neighborhood, or faith-based organization, make sure that organization is a part of the Participate PA on-line training series. Participate PA will provide your organization with best-practice information, resources, and partnerships to make a real difference in mobilizing people to vote safely in the 2020 General Election.
Sign up for trainings:
- Wed., Sept. 16, 2020 @ Noon – 1.30pm – vote at home & recruiting poll workers
- Wed., Sept. 23, 2020 @ Noon – 1.30pm – best practices & lessons from the Primary
- Wed., Sept. 30, 2020 @ Noon – 1.30pm – students, seniors & Get-Out-The-Vote
The 2020 Presidential Election & the COVID-19 pandemics make this the most challenging Election Year in generations. Pennsylvania’s nonprofit & community-based organizations must play a critical role as we prepare for the 11.03.20 Election. The Participate PA training series is here to help.
Participate PA will build the capacity of organizations across the state who don’t normally do the work, but have natural opportunities to connect with voters and infrequent/non-voting residents. Learn what every organization should be doing this year to effectively increase voter participation – especially among our hardest-to-reach neighbors.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Food Justice Initiatives Garden Talk – Dec 9
- Digital Engagement Strategies for Nonprofits – Dec 18
- School Profiles Website: Find and Interpret Data on Any School – Dec 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.