RSVP of Montgomery County
part-time Program Manager, RSVP of Montgomery County
Volunteer Executive Consultants Program Manager
20 hours per week out of King of Prussia, PA
Reports to Executive Director
Primary Objective: To provide affordable professional executive consulting services and education to non-profit organizations in the local community.
• Coordinate and Oversee the VEC program
• Recruit volunteers with appropriate expertise and executive backgrounds to be a VEC volunteer; goal: 100 volunteers (expand recruitment efforts in Delaware and Chester Counties)
• Orientation of new VEC volunteers
• Outreach and service nonprofit organizations in need of management assistance; provide management assistance to 45 agencies annually (expand service delivery in Delaware and Chester Counties)
• Market VEC through a variety of sources, including with funders, nonprofit newsletters, social media, current RSVP nonprofit partners, collaborative and more… • Coordinate and market educational workshops (goal: 150 individuals annually)
• Respond to inquires and evaluate the requests for service from nonprofit agencies and determine if they are appropriate for the program
• Assign and coordinate VEC volunteers into appropriate team placements
• Work with the lead consultant to be sure the nonprofit client’s goals are being met.
• Plan, coordinate, and run the VEC monthly meeting.
• Update and maintain all enrollment/VEC forms and paper work necessary for both volunteers and clients
• Maintain all records for Grant reporting, work with Executive Director to calculate program outcomes to meet grant deliverables
• Work with Development Coordinator to report on progress towards goals
• Oversee data collection and follow-up evaluations
• Maintain/update VEC documents on SharePoint
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- Comfortable using Eventbrite
- Email marketing or similar online marketing tools
- Proficient with social media posting
- Effective Communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
For more information, email Barbara Rutberg at firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and resume.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.