Fair Housing Rights Center of Southeastern PA
Part-Time Investigators Needed – Investigate Housing Discrimination
The Fair Housing Rights Center in Southeastern Pennsylvania is looking for individuals to help further social and economic justice. The Fair Housing Rights Center in Southeastern Pennsylvania is looking for investigators to help uncover racial, gender, and other discrimination in housing rentals and buying.
FHRC is seeking individuals who have good oral & written communication skills. This is a flexible assignment-based/as needed position. Assignments generally last a few hours & participants are paid a stipend and reimbursed for travel expenses for each assignment completed.
- Monetary Compensation
- Learn about consumer protection laws
- Play a key role at the forefront of the national civil rights movement
To be eligible to participate, individuals must:
- Attend & complete a paid training seminar:
- Have Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Be able to converse & write in English (describing experiences & observations);
- Pass criminal background check;
- Be able to provide your own transportation (public transportation is acceptable);
- Be Computer literate;
- Be available to work flexible schedule (weekdays, evenings, weekends);
- Customer service, mystery shopping &/or research experience helpful;
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
* Attend annual 3-hr training session & complete other training & HR requirements. Assignments generally last a few hours, and participants are paid a stipend and reimbursed for travel expenses for each assignment completed.
To receive more information & register for the training please contact:
215-625-0700 ext. 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.