Public Health Management Corporation
Part-Time Interviewer & HIV Test Counselor, PHMC
This is a temporary position during the research cycle. The interviewer will work approximately 15 to 28 hours a week from Mid-April through November. Most of the interviewing occurs during the daytime but weekend and evening hours are required.
- Identifying and interviewing community stakeholders.
- Conducting formative assessment, including note-taking, observations, street intercepts. Interviewing identified high-risk populations using a hand-held computer.
- Performing HIV counseling and testing. Referring individual to follow-up care.
Experience with the following:
- HIV/AIDS counseling and testing
- Microsoft Office software
- Previous work experience interviewing in the community, previous medical and or social service employment, HIV testing and counseling experience.
- High School Diploma
- Certified in HIV Testing and Counseling with a PA state counselor identification number
- REQUIRED, Spanish speaking preferred
Salary : $20 an hour
To APPLY: Email your resume and cover letter to Jennifer Shinefeld at: email@example.com
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.