Part-time Group Facilitator, Physicians for Social Responsibility
Posted by Physicians for Social Responsibility on January 9, 2017
Job Announcement: Part-time Group Facilitator
What: Physicians for Social Responsibility is Seeking a part-time group leader to facilitate groups in schools.
Hours: Estimated 3-6 hours/week
Location: Philly public schools, Germantown area, N.Broad, more.
Pay: $15-19 per hour, depending
Facilitate a mock court room in the class room where youth hold each other accountable for their actions.
- This is a part-time contractor position.
- This position does not have benefits.
- Training is provided.
- This position meets weekly January-June 2017, with possible extension.
– Experience in facilitating groups for at-risk youth
– Familiar with Philadelphia schools
– Ability to encourage youth to develop their leadership and serve as role model.
– College degree preferred, but not required
– Ability to coordinate with school Administrators
– Accountable for submitting paperwork in a timely manner
– Must pass all criminal background checks, having them complete is preferred
If interested, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cover letter
3. List of 3-4 references and how you know them
Send to email@example.com and please put ‘school contractor’ in subject line. If it’s a fit, you’ll be contacted for more information.
- Executive Director, Big Picture Philadelphia – Dec 7
- Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship Opportunities
- Assistant Professor of Ethnic Studies and Director of Academic Innovation, Albion College, The Phila. Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.