Paid Marketing Internship for College Students with Money Mentor for FAFSA Support
Money Mentor is a division of CommonBond, Inc., a mission-based higher education financing company which provides student loan refinancing, origination, and employee benefits.
As a Money Mentor marketing intern, you will be part of a national team committed to guiding students through their financial journeys. While you will be tasked with promoting Money Mentor free services on campus, it is your passion for helping and educating others that will make you a valued part of our organization.
This is an opportunity to not only build your work experience, but to also make a real difference in the lives of your peers. So far, we have successfully aided over 100,000 students with their financial needs by combining one-on-one relationships with state-of-the-art AI technology. As a member of our Growth Team, you will help us engage new audiences across the country.
In the role, you can expect to:
- Build your own financial skills while helping others on topics including: FAFSA, Negotiating tuition, Budgeting, Student Loan Repayment
- Develop and lead creative ways to build out and promote the Money Mentor services throughout campus. Including: events, email campaigns & content distribution.
- Cultivate project management skills while also autonomously managing your own budget and campus logistics.
- Gain entrepreneurial skills by working directly with the founder of Money Mentor, Kelly Peeler, who will host workshops on: Presentations 101, Public Speaking 101, Sales 101, and Financial Services 101.
- Upon completion of your internship you will receive a professional reference from Kelly Peeler.
- Internship Dates: Now through November 15th
- Schedule: We have built the program with busy students in mind. We offer an extremely flexible schedule and do our best to be accommodating. You will work with your assigned College City Captains to build the schedule to achieve your weekly growth metrics
- Estimated Time + Pay
- 20 hours a week
- $3 per student sign up*
*On average, our Ambassadors earn between $150-$200 a day ($25-33 per hour)*
Click here to apply.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.