PACDC COVID-19 Resource Directory and Updates
Here are a few other key updates found in our Resource Directory:
- All courts and related offices in Philadelphia will remain closed until April 30th. Given this, there will be be no legal evictions through April 30th.
- Nonessential businesses that have been ordered to close are not required to pay the Philadelphia Use & Occupancy (U&O) Tax during the shutdown.
- The 2020 Primary Election has been rescheduled from April 28th to June 2nd. The deadline to register to vote is May 18th. The deadline to request an absentee or vote by mail ballot is Tuesday, May 26th
- The PA Office of the Attorney General launched Pennsylvania’s consumer relief initiative.
View our Resource Directory here: http://pacdc.org/covid-19/resource-directory/
To receive the most up-to-date information in this rapidly changing environment, please visit Philadelphia’s COVID-19 site. You can also sign up to receive text alerts by texting COVID19-PHL to 888777. To speak to a healthcare professional 24/7, dial 800-722-7112.
More in "New Resources"
- New CDC Initiative: Racism and Health
- Grant for people coming out of prison
- Stand Up, Speak Up, Let’s Keep Each Other Safe: Stop Asian Hate
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.