PA College Admissions Counseling Summer Institute
July 14-16, 2014 at Bucknell University
Registration is still open!
As the longest continuously running summer professional development opportunity for new admission and secondary school professionals, our Summer Institute is an intensive, hands-on 2½ day workshop designed to provide a more complete understanding of the increasingly complex college admission process through a dynamic learning experience.
Designed for college admission professionals with less than two years of experience and school counselors of all experience levels, the event covers such topics as:
- Admission processes, policies and procedures
- Counseling the college-bound student
- Diversity issues
- Ethics and professionalism
- Financing post-secondary education
- Marketing communications and student recruitment
- Publications and resource information
- Recommendations and transcripts
- High school profiles
- Standardized testing issues
- Athletic recruitment
Space is limited so sign up today!
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Spanish Language Information Session about DACA & 2021- Dec 2
- Free, Online Learning for Social Change: African American Museum in Philadelphia Virtual Exhibit: Rendering Justice – Dec 3
- Community Engagement Series on Police Reform: Circles of Truth, Collectively Envisioning an Equitable Future – Nov 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.