Impact grants, United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey
UNITED WAY OF GREATER PHILADELPHIA AND SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY
LAUNCHES NEW 3-YEAR FUNDING CYCLE FOR LOCAL NONPROFITS
For the first time as a regional organization, United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey (UWGPSNJ) is kicking off its new three-year funding cycle for nonprofit agencies in Southeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey working to improve our communities through the Impact Fund in these key strategy areas:
• Education – better prepare children to enter kindergarten ready to learn, learn to read at grade level by third grade, and stay on track to graduate high school college- and career-ready
• Income – help more working individuals and families improve their financial literacy and stability
• Health – build healthier communities for all children, adults and families
• Basic Needs – support our most vulnerable neighbors when they need a hand up the most
• Advocacy – educate both policy makers and community members on important issues to promote long-term solutions that improve education, income and health, as well as those that ensure basic human needs are met
In each strategy area, UWGPSNJ seeks agency partners whose programs and/or services target specific individuals or groups within its service footprint and fulfill defined, required (and preferred) program components. For more information about the Impact Fund investment process, deadlines and how to apply, visit http://www.UnitedForImpact.org/InvestmentProcess.
Become a Volunteer Reviewer
UWGPSNJ relies on a corps of diverse and dedicated volunteers who lend their time and talents to our Impact Fund investment process, providing objective insight and community analysis to ensure the most promising programs poised to deliver measurable results that drive community-level change are selected. If you are interested in learning more about how you can volunteer your time and talent to serve as a Community Investment Reviewer, Content Reviewer, or Finance Reviewer, please visit https://secure.uwsepa.org/FundingReviewer/.
Join Us for Agency Information Sessions
UWGPSNJ will also be hosting a series of information sessions throughout the region in the coming weeks to introduce the new funding cycle and review best practices for applying. Visit http://www.UnitedForImpact.org/community-forums for scheduled dates, times and locations in your area.
For additional support with UWGPSNJ’s Impact Fund investment process, contact us at 1-866-636-8673 or contact email@example.com.
More Grant Opportunities
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.