Open House – Dornsife Center’s Carriage House, Sept. 26
Posted by Drexel University on September 10, 2019
Join us for an Open House on September 26, 2019, 4-7 PM, at Dornsife Center’s Carriage House, 3509 Spring Garden Street, Phila. PA, to learn about all we offer. Open to community members as well as professionals who provide services!
Learn more about:
- Career Services and Career Workshops
- Community Wellness Hub
- Adult Education at the Helms Academy
- How to build or start your new business
COME AND CHECK US OUT!
- Visit the Community Wellness HUB for free health screenings
- Create a podcast in our media production lab
- Enroll in adult education at Helms Academy
- Update your resume at our computer lab
- Build your business or start a new career
Vote for the “Best Donut in West Philadelphia”! Refreshments served!
RSVP at 215-571-4056 or on line.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- CARES Symposium: A Conversation Between Rev. Kaji Douša and R. Stanton Jones – Nov 2
- CARES Symposium: Introduction to Immigrant Detention – Oct 27
- Webinar: PHLConnectED – An overview for Community Leaders – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.