Online Workshop: How to lead better online meetings and trainings – Mar 27 & 31
Posted by Nonprofit Learning Lab on March 24, 2020
The Nonprofit Learning Lab is hosting an online workshop: How to Lead Better Online Trainings and Meetings.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Review platforms to use for your next online meeting or training
- Understand how to manage an online meeting or training
- Examine how to develop protocols to engage participants
- Understand how to create great slides
- Analyze adult learning concepts for great online experiences
- Understand needed skills for online meetings & trainings
- Examine how to develop curriculum for an online training
Details are available at www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/onlinetraining.
The online workshops on March 27 & 31 are 1:00 – 2:30 PM. At link above see other dates in April.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Philadelphia Childcare Reopen Survey
- A Course in Service-Learning by Design
- The 1619 Project Survey for Educators
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.