Online Ten-month Certificate in Nonprofit Management – Jan 5
Posted by LaSalle Nonprofit Center on November 3, 2020
In the works long before the pandemic hit is our all-online, ten-month Certificate in Nonprofit Management. Same great content and same great instructors as our signature face-to-face Certificate in Nonprofit Management but delivered intentionally synchronously and virtually in 1.5 hour bites, one evening a week over ten months*. And it all starts this January!
Make this your 2021 New Year’s resolution. Start in January, give us 1.5 hours each week, from 7:00pm-8:30pm, and by the end of November (with August off) you will have both incredible knowledge and tools and a credential that will propel you up the career ladder!
The good news is that you don’t need to wait until you’ve completed the Certificate to reap its benefits. You’ll start putting what you learn into play from that first class in January 2021 and keep that up right through the last class in November 2021. Here’s the schedule:
- January: 5, 12, 19, 26 – Nonprofit Management 101
- February: 4, 11, 18, 25 – Keys to Successful Strategic Planning
- March: 9, 16, 23, 30 – Learn to Love Program Evaluation
- April: 6, 13, 20, 27 – Building a Successful Marketing Program
- May: 4, 11, 18, 25 – Fundamentals of Finance
- June: 8, 15, 22, 29 – Effective Nonprofit Governance
- July: 8, 15, 22, 29 – Fundamentals of Human Resources
- September: 9, 16, 23, 30 – Fundamentals of Successful Fundraising
- October: 5, 12, 19, 26 – Effective Communications
- November: 2, 9, 16, 30 – What Makes a Superior Leader?
*The program can be completed in ten months, but students have up to three years to complete the Certificate.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Collecting Student Voter Stories
- Call for Submissions: Undergraduate Poll Worker Essay Contest – Dec 15
- Temple University WELL Program’s Online Remote Classes and Available Services
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.