Online Fundraising Compliance Guide
Posted by Stanford Social Innovation Review on September 15, 2020
Online fundraising is more important now than it’s ever been. Email asks, virtual events, giving days, peer to peer campaigns and website “donate” buttons are now common tools of mission advancement. Yet many nonprofits aren’t sure if their compliance has kept pace with their fundraising methods. Others wonder how to build and keep donor trust when fundraising online.
Harbor Compliance’s new Online Fundraising Compliance Guide provides the information you need. It explains the compliance requirements for each type of online fundraising, and it offers actionable tips to help you build donor trust with compliance.
Download the guide now to learn:
- Which state laws apply when nonprofits solicit funds online
- Where nonprofits need to register to fundraise
- Two methods nonprofits can use to achieve fundraising compliance
- How to communicate compliance to build and keep donor trust
More in "New Resources"
- Article: Progress on Poverty, but Immediate and Long-Term Problems Remain
- Article: Low-Income Parents and Digital Obstacles to Schoolwork
- Videos on Voting by Mail
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.