Old Pine Community Center is Seeking Volunteers for Food Distribution
Posted by Puentes de Salud on August 18, 2020
Old Pine Community Center is seeking volunteers in order to continue providing food to many families in the Philadelphia area! Old Pine has supported hundreds of Puentes families and patients with life-sustaining food boxes since the COVID-19 pandemic began. They now need our support to continue making these packages. Please reach out to Jake at email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering, and please share this opportunity with your networks.
Volunteers are needed in person Monday – Friday:
- Monday, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Tuesday-Friday: 12:00 – 2:00 PM
Location: 401 Lombard Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Apply to Serve on the Philadelphia Board of Education – Dec 3
- Volunteer Mentors Needed, Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region
- Volunteer Board Member, Family Services of Montgomery County
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.