Office Manager/Bookkeeper, Coalition against Hunger
We’re looking for an Office Manager/Bookkeeper to support our work as a team with a focus on our operations, finance, and volunteer management areas.
- This is a multi-faceted position that includes bookkeeping, managing office systems, operations, IT, and management of the volunteer program for the organization.
- Applicant must be flexible, a team player with a people focused approach, technology savvy, and a great problem solver.
- This is a full time, exempt position reporting to the Executive Director. For more information visit the full job description here.
- President, Campus Philly
- Associate Director, Program for Community-Engaged Scholarship, Princeton U.
- Clinical Research Coordinator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.