Nurturing the Student: Free Expert Panel Webinar, Oct. 8
Slate School has an upcoming free expert panel webinar next Tuesday, October 8th, 4-5 PM, about “Nurturing the Student: Perspectives on Student-Centered Education to Cultivate Uniqueness, Talents, and Curiosity”.
Learn from leading experts about designing educational opportunities that trust and nurture the child in their learning, and maximizing opportunities for discovery toward realizing a student’s potential.
- Christopher P. Brown, Professor of Early Childhood Education, The University of Texas at Austin
- Sam Chaltain, Founding Partner, 180 Studio
- Deborah Meier, Senior Scholar, NYU Steinhardt School of Education
- Julie Mountcastle, Head of School, Slate School
- David Sobel, Professor Emeritus, Education Department, Antioch University New England
- Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder, Slate School
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.