Nonprofit Legal Clinic – Jan 31
Posted by Philadelphia VIP on January 15, 2019
Where: At a Center City location
When: January 31, 2019, 10 AM – 12 PM
Are you the leader of an established nonprofit organization?
Is your nonprofit organization providing a significant portion of its programs/services in Philadelphia?
If so, our volunteer attorneys want to provide you with free legal advice at this clinic.
Attorneys will consult with nonprofits on legal areas including:
- Corporate Governance Issues
- Employees and consultants
- Commercial leases
- Conflict of interest
- Trademarks and logos
- Nonprofit legal issues
Advance registration is required as space is limited. To register, please email Alison Merrick directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your phone number and the subject “January Nonprofit Client”.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- WTS Philadelphia Transportation YOU Event: Virtual Airport Tour – Mar 13
- Webinar: Does American Criminal Justice Need Reform? – Mar 10
- DiscoverED: Calling all 2nd grade Classrooms in PA (STEAM and Maker Pedagogies) – Mar 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.