Nonprofit Learning Lab Free and Low Cost Trainings
Posted by Nonprofit Learning Lab on July 14, 2020
The Nonprofit Learning Lab is offering many free and low fee trainings for nonprofits.
Some of our topics include:
- The Virtual Gala: Engaging Donors in their Own Homes
- Train the Trainers Workshop: Virtual Edition & Cohort Base
- How to Manage and Engage Virtual Volunteers
- Board Member Engagement: The Executive Director’s Playbook to Productive Online Meetings
- How to Virtual Train Your Volunteers: From Self-Guided Learning Modules to Deep Drive Trainings
- Cultural Bias and Norms in the Workplace
- Diversity in Recruiting for Your (Paid) Internship Program
- Equity vs. Equality
Details are available here: https://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/onlinetrainings
More in "Miscellaneous"
- All 17 Phila. Satellite Election Offices Are Open
- Growing Relationships in a Pandemic: A Toolkit – Nov 2 or 9
- Webinar: Closing the Perceptions Gap Among Stakeholders on the Work Readiness of College Graduates – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.