Nonprofit Client Application Now Open – Classic & Decision Support Projects – July 24
Posted by Compass Greater Philadelphia on June 2, 2020
Apply for a Classic or new Decision Support Project
Compass grants pro bono consulting services to nonprofits that benefit the Greater Philadelphia community. Each nonprofit client receives approximately $150,000 of strategic consulting services – free of charge.
Select projects in one of six service lines: Board Development, Funding Strategy, Partnerships, Collaborations and Mergers, Strategic Alignment, Strategic Marketing, and new this year, Decision Support. Eligibility requirements can be viewed here: https://compassprobono.org/philadelphia/nonprofits/.
2020-2021 Service Lines:
- NEW* Decision Support. In the face of COVID-19, these projects provide flexible consulting to nonprofit leaders. Receive guidance as you plan for recovery and rebuilding.
- Board Development. Improve board effectiveness and engagement to sustain a high-performing board. Compass helps build a foundation for governance, recruitment, training, committee structures, and meeting practice.
- Funding Strategy. Broaden or deepen your sources of revenue and work toward long-term sustainability through effective fundraising. Receive recommendations on untapped sources for funding, screen out less promising sources, improve communication, or evaluate earned income ventures.
- Partnerships, Collaborations and Mergers. If you’re interested in working with other nonprofits, we can assess the value and implications of strategic partnerships, collaborations, and mergers.
- Strategic Alignment. Articulate your strategic goals so the entire organization is aligned. We can examine your mission, vision, programs, targeted beneficiaries, desired changes, strategic objectives, supporting activities, and alignment of financial/staff resources and strategic priorities.
- Strategic Marketing. Identify and evaluate opportunities for expanding your services in existing and new markets. This project can create a positioning statement and a strategy around new opportunities.
Client application: https://compassprobono.org/philadelphia/nonprofits/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Philadelphia Childcare Reopen Survey
- A Course in Service-Learning by Design
- The 1619 Project Survey for Educators
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.