Nonprofit 911: Your Best Email Campaign Ever
Posted by on September 14, 2009
With Labor Day behind us and your white shoes tucked neatly back into your closet, your focus should be shifting from summer days of planning to autumn late nights dedicated to fall and holiday fundraising goals.
Where do you start? Who can you turn to for support and training?
Look no further than the upcoming training calendar we’ve assembled with our partners and guest speakers. From Nonprofit 911 calls to product spotlight demonstrations, email marketing to social networking, enjoy our buffet of five options to satisfy any trainee’s palate:
* 9/15: Nonprofit 911: Your Best Email Campaign Ever: 4 Steps to a Winning Strategy
* 10/1: Affinity Seminar: Do You Have To Register for Fundraising? The Shifting Sands of State Registration Requirements For Nonprofits
* Every Wednesday: Free Online Fundraising Webinars
Your Best Email Campaign Ever: 4 Steps to a Winning Strategy This Fall
Tuesday, September 15 at 1 p.m. Eastern
You have a scary dollar amount floating above your head. It’s a daunting fundraising goal that seems to be edging further from you every day. As the economy continues to ebb and flow (recession, not a recession, recession… it’s like watching a tennis match!), you wonder how you’re going to effectively reach out to your supporters and reach your numbers.
Say hello to a cost-effective, personalized solution: Email marketing.
Join our email communications pro (and author of Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com) Kivi Leroux Miller as she shares proven tips and strategies to build your email outreach calendar.
Participants can expect to learn about the following topic areas:
* A sample timeline and editorial calendar
* Tips for email content
* Pointers for follow-up after you click “Send”
* Thoughts on frequency of email communications
* The answers to YOUR questions (we will accept inquiries prior to and during this call)
Do You Have To Register for Fundraising?
The Shifting Sands of Nonprofit State Registration Requirements
Does your organization solicit or otherwise raise money from individuals outside of its home state?
Is there an online donations button on your organization’s web site?
If your answer is “Yes” to either of those questions, then you may be required to register for fundraising state-by-state, outside of your home state. Learn the ins and outs of what is required in the way of out-of-state fundraising registration for organizations with annual revenue in excess of $25,000.
As a result of the seminar, participants will:
1. Know what state registrations the IRS now requires of you
2. Learn which states do not currently require registration and how that may change
3. Become aware of the differing registration and renewal requirements among the 50 different states
4. Find out which documents must be presented when registering
5. Have the tools to determine which states your organization must register in
6. Discover the costs of and fees for registering
7. Identify free resources to assist you with the registration process
8. Name 3rd party providers of registration services
Who Should Attend:
Board Presidents, Board Members, Executive Directors, Development Directors. Applies to all nonprofit organizations with total annual fundraising revenue of $25,000 or more.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Where to Find Free Food and Meals During Thanksgiving Week
- Monell Science Apprenticeship Program – Summer 2021- Dec 18
- Collecting Student Voter Stories
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.