TD Bank Charitable Foundation
Non-Profit Training Resource Fund
Donation Program: Grants of up to $1,000 will be awarded by the TD Charitable Foundation to eligible community-based organizations for employees to attend approved classes/courses that will enhance their job performance, as outlined below.
Applications (complete with all required attachments) are accepted on a rolling basis, and the TD Charitable Foundation reviews requests monthly. Notification and payout of awards are usually made in the fourth week of each month. Applicants will be notified of donation status between two to six weeks from their donation application submission.
Individual donation amounts: Organizations shall be eligible to receive no more than $1,000 per calendar year. Donation amounts are to cover tuition only.
- Must be tax-exempt under IRS Code 501(c)(3), a public school or other qualified state or local governmental entity and not be classified as a private foundation
- Must have a mission/focus that promotes one of the following:
- Affordable housing for low- to moderate-income individuals
- Increased economic (small business) development
- Financial literacy for low- and moderate-income youth, individuals or families
- After-school or extracurricular programming for low- and moderate-income children
- Must be located within a TD Bank, N.A. market area
- Must comply with the TD Charitable Foundation’s anti-discrimination policy
Eligible use of funds:
- Classes and courses must be pertinent to the job the employee performs
- Classes and courses may be one-day classes or part of a certification program
- Attendance at a conference is not eligible under the program
- Classes and courses should not have been already completed at the time of the application
- Classes and courses should be planned to be attended at least 30 days from the donation application submission
More Grant Opportunities
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.