No-Cost EMT Certification Training, West Philly Skills Initiative – Jan 19
Posted by West Philadelphia Skills Initiative on January 12, 2021
West Philadelphia Skills Initiative (WPSI) is recruiting across Philadelphia for no-cost EMT Certification Training in partnership with Drexel University.
Who should apply?
Goal-oriented, motivated individuals with high-quality people skills who want to train as Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs). This program is a blend of virtual courses and in-person sessions following CDC COVID-19 regulations at Drexel University. Masks will be provided for in-person sessions if needed.
In this program we offer:
- Cutting-edge job connection strategies resulting in 95% of WPSI graduates finding employment.
- A $150 weekly stipend while enrolled in the program.
- No-cost EMT training. Similar programs can cost up to $2,500.
- Upon successful completion WPSI’s EMT Certification Training program in partnership with Drexel University, graduates will take the NREMT exam to become a National and PA Department of Health certified EMT.
Deadline is Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 5pm.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Podcast: Contagious Conversations, CDC Foundation
- Spring 2021 Pulitzer Center Teacher Fellowship – Feb 8
- Employers Needed to Host High School Student Interns
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.