NJ Afterschool Conference: Outdoors In The Garden State
Posted by on August 11, 2008
SAVE THE DATE
NJ’s Annual Afterschool Conference : Outdoors In The Garden State
November 14th and 15th, 2008
This year ‘s focus is to link children and youth in afterschool programs with nature and outdoor experiences.
The full brochure will be posted on http://www.njsacc.org after Labor Day.
* 70 workshops (1/3 nature focused)
* Accessible by Amtrak and NJ Transit (Northeast Corridor)
* 1 hour by train or bus to NYC and Philadelphia
* Partnerships with NJ Commission on Environmental Education and the NJ Department of Environmental Protection, NJ Department of Education, NJ Department of Human Services and NJ Department of Children and Families
See link for more details: http://www.njsaccorg/providers/conference.php
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Telling Your Health Story, Health Writing Seminar – Nov 13-14
- Women’s Leadership Forums – Nov 4
- CARES Symposium: A Conversation Between Rev. Kaji Douša and R. Stanton Jones – Nov 2
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.