New Website: International Network of Scholars and Activists
Posted by on May 6, 2005
International Network of Scholars and Activists
To promote more egalitarian relationships of mutual learning between individuals and organizations working within universities and those in other parts of civil society.
Goals and Objectives:
– Support civil society: Promoting two-way flows of information that are necessary for developing relationships of trust and mutual respect between universities and civil society.
– Democratize and Socialize Knowledge: resist the expanding commodification of knowledge, which exacerbates the already gaping inequities in our world
– Oppose neoliberalism on university campuses
More in "New Resources"
- Department of Planning and Development Housing Helper Benefit Tool
- New Issue of Liberal Education: How COVID-19 Turned Higher Ed Upside Down
- New Newsletter: Pathways to Reform, Transformation, and Reconciliation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.