New Report: Analysis of Community Development Financial Institutions
Posted by on April 4, 2003
New Report from National Community Capital Provides Data and Analysis of over 100 CDFIs
National Community Capital Association?s 2002 edition of ?CDFIs Side by Side: A Comparative Guide? can help you make more informed management and operational decisions. You can use its wealth of data and detailed statistics on the financing, capitalization, and efficiency of over 100 CDFIs to evaluate yourself in terms of your peer organizations. This report includes:
– Key Ratios and Highlights for 10 CDFI peer groups representing more than 100 CDFIs
– 3-Year Trend data for a group of 56 CDFIs
– Quick Tips and Facts on Particular Topics
This comprehensive 74 page guide can also give your Board of Directors a better understanding of your CDFI and how it fits into the CDFI industry.
Investors can use this document to help understand key aspects of CDFI operations, and to determine ratios and analysis they should consider when evaluating CDFIs.
Order now, supply limited.
To order, go to National Community Capital?s Web site: http://www.communitycapital.org.
Jeff Sedwin, Senior Associate, Marketing
National Community Capital
More in "New Resources"
- New Article: Amid COVID-19, Summer Meals Efforts Innovate in the Face of Uncertainty
- How To Plan & Implement an Anti-Racist Service Project for 9/11 Day of Service
- Office of Strategic Partnerships: Racial Equity Guidance for Partners
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.