New Early Voting Video and Congressional Guide
Posted by Campus Election Engagement Project on October 20, 2020
We’ve created a couple of additional CEEP resources that we thought would be useful, including a new early voting video and our national Congressional guide. We hope that you might be able to promote or use them.
You can get a full list of our Candidate guides here. They seem particularly useful to help people, especially students vote even if they aren’t wild about the candidates. For the students themselves, we’re linking to the stripped-down user-friendly map at guides.vote.
For a quick list:
- Here’s the Presidential guide in English And in Spanish
- A guide to the impact of the election on the Supreme Court.
- Guides to the 20 closest U.S. Senate and all major gubernatorial races
- National Congressional guide.
- Our guide to Detecting Disinformation.
More in "New Resources"
- Podcast: Academic Freedom & Institutional Autonomy
- New Study: Sports-Based Youth Development Promotes Social-Emotional Learning Growth
- Webcast: Learning from the Pandemic to Improve Digital Learning Outcomes
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.