New City Health Information Card
Posted by on October 27, 2008
New Health Information Card
Do you have a special medical need? Are you under the care of a doctor for any reason? You should have a Health Information Card to carry in an emergency.
The Philadelphia Department of Public Health Health Information Card will help you keep track of:
• Important health information
• Emergency contact information
• Any special needs
• Any special supplies
Keep the Health Information Card in your wallet or pocket.
In an emergency, there is important information that you should have on hand. Ask for a Health Information Card from your doctor or go to http://www.phila.gov/health.
More in "New Resources"
- New Report: Gender Disparities in Financial Well-Being
- Student-run Civic Engagement Group – Social Action Accomplishments
- America’s Town Hall Program, National Constitution Center: Archived Programs
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.