NCAN’s 2016 Spring Training: All About Data
Posted by National College Access Network on February 15, 2016
Registration is now open for NCAN’s 2016 Spring Training. Don’t miss this opportunity to discuss data collection, use, and evaluation. Register today!
How do you know your college access and success strategies are succeeding? Dr. Chrissy Tillery, director of evaluation for the National Council for Community and Education Partnerships (NCCEP), will lead NCAN’s 2016 Spring Training attendees through a wide variety of data-related topics including:
- NCAN’s Common Measures for College Access and Success and Benchmarking Report.
- Sound student-level data collection principles for college access and success initiatives.
- Baseline, intervention, and post-intervention data collection.
- Factors to consider when analyzing student data.
- Legal processes and protocols to put in place for collecting and using data.
- How to effectively collect and use National Student Clearinghouse data on students’ post-secondary enrollment, persistence, and completion.
If you are a college access and success advisor, data manager, director, program leader, or any other staff concerned with data management and evaluation, we want you to be part of the conversation. Attendees can expect hands-on examples and activities to map your organization’s performance metrics to NCAN’s Common Measures, identifying data sources, and outlining your own data report.
Register Today! NCAN members attend for free.
- Santa Ana, CA – March 23 at The Hacienda from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. PT
- Washington, DC – April 7 at the National Education Association (NEA) from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. ET
- Austin, TX – April 13 at the University of Texas at Austin from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. CT
This event is free for NCAN members and $50 for nonmembers. You can save $50 per person by joining NCAN today. And everyone in your organization can attend All About Data at no additional charge. Space is limited. Registration will close once maximum occupancy is reached. We have sold out in the past.
Thank you to NCAN member National Council for Community and Education Partnerships for making this Spring Training possible.
Visit NCAN’s website to learn more and to complete your registration.
- Request for Proposals: 2021 Gulf-South Summit – Oct 31
- Call for Proposals: 32nd Annual National Service-Learning Conference – Dec 1
- Northeast Media Literacy Conference, Nov 6 – 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.