National Mentoring Month Toolkit
January is National Mentoring Month!
National Mentoring Month (NMM) is the largest-scale mentoring campaign nationwide, culminating each year with
the National Mentoring Summit. The campaign was launched four years ago by the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership.
This year will reflect on the incredible growth of the mentoring movement, recognize the real life mentoring relationships that form and thrive each day, and offer opportunities to thank the mentors who inspired us.
To engage with this campaign check out the toolkit developed by MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership. It provides guidance on the most impactful ways you can lend your voice to the mentoring movement!
The toolkit includes:
- Key messaging and sample social media posts
- Public official outreach and advocacy tips and templates
- Graphics, photos, and videos to utilize throughout the month
- A template press release
- Corporate engagement tips and activities
More in "New Resources"
- Tufts University: Election Imperatives 2020
- Communicating in a Pandemic – How Cities Can Better Reach Non-English Speakers
- Compact Nation Podcast: Finding a Voice
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.