National Conference for College Women Student Leaders – Call for Presenters
Posted by American Association of University Women on January 15, 2019
Year after year, skill building leadership workshops are the foundation of the(NCCWSL). We think you, or one of your colleagues, would be an excellent presenter at this year’s conference! Hundreds of undergraduate women from across the country – and around the world – attend this conference to challenge themselves, inspire others and impact their campuses and communities.
Ouris now open for our conference, May 29 – June 1, 2019 at University of Maryland, College Park.
By presenting a workshop at NCCWSL, you’ll be sharing your unique industry knowledge and inspiring the leaders of tomorrow. We are looking for presenters across all industries, including public policy, corporate leadership, healthcare, STEM, academia and more, to facilitate dynamic workshops related to our conference learning objectives:
- Leadership development: Develop and strengthen a leadership narrative through voice, skill set, and mind-set.
- Professional development: Build a professional tool kit for postgraduate life.
- Activism: Know the how, why, and when to take action.
- Women’s issues: Gain a better understanding of issues and policies affecting women locally, nationally, and globally.
- Identity and diversity: Own one’s personal identity and role in increasing and supporting diverse voices
Check out ourand today! Workshop proposals will be accepted until January 31, 2018.
- 2021 Virtual PA STEM Symposium – May 4-6
- 9th Annual Summer Institute in Digital Literacy – July 11-16
- Call for Creative Submissions: Sustainable Lehigh Valley Booklet
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.