National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders
Posted by on July 9, 2004
Compa?eros y Colegas,
I am writing to let you know about the upcoming conference of the National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (NALCAB). NALCAB is a national organization made up of Latino-led community development corporations, community development finance institutions and other agencies that focus on building assets in communities of color (including financial wealth, real estate and human assets) . For more information or to register on-line see www.nalcab.org. Special rates at the Westin Riverwalk in San Antonio are available through August 11.
The NALCAB Conference is an important opportunity for learning and networking with Latino asset builders from across the country. This conference will be practitioner-led and will cover topics including:
– Opening Access to Capital
– Sustaining Asset Building Organizations
– Asset Building in Immigrant Communities
– Using the Earned Income Tax Credit to Build Family Assets
– Highlighting Best Practices in Asset Building
If you would like to be put on the NALCAB mailing list, please contact me directly at email@example.com. Please pass this information on to other list-serves.
Noel Andr?s Poyo, Development Consultant
To register visit:
- Call for Proposals: 2021 Summit, Coming Together for the Common Good – Dec 7
- Student Success in the Early Grades, ASCD Symposium – Dec 9
- 2021 Leadership Summit on Educator Mental Health and Wellness – Jan 27-29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.