N.I.C.H.E. Inaugural Institute – Leading Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in 2019
Through a collaborative and interactive full day institute and year-long coaching, participants will learn and share diversity, equity and inclusion best practices in higher education. N.I.C.H.E. faculty will support participants to “make the case” to colleagues and stakeholders and to “make the difference” through individual reflection and strategic action planning.
1. Infusing Culture Change into Strategic Planning
2. Community Building Guide for Racial Equity: A Toolkit for Organizational Change
3. The Business Case for Diversity and Inclusion
4. Preparing for the Worst as an Inclusive Leader
5. Sustaining Leaders in Campus Diversity & Inclusion: Strategies for Self-Care
Each registrant will receive:
- Full day, in-person Professional Development on January 9, 2019
- Exclusive access to the N.I.C.H.E. private on-line community
- Regular access to the entire N.I.C.H.E. faculty team on SIX (6) Mastermind Calls
- Access to a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Coach for 12 months
- Connection to a group of faculty with experience in various higher education contexts (research, small liberal arts, comprehensive, state/private, Catholic, community colleges, etc.), roles (faculty, administrators, executive leadership) and locations (rural, inner/external suburbs, major metropolitan areas).
More in "Faculty Updates"
- Invitation to Apply: Periclean Voter Engagement Fellow – $250 Award – Sep 21
- Webinar: Back to School: Perspectives From the American Public on Postsecondary Education – Aug 12
- Online Course: Community Engagement in Higher Education – Aug 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.