Myriad CNS Resources on Outcomes Measurement
Posted by on January 17, 2003
These are some resources noted by the Corporation for National and Community Service to help with “outcomes measurement.” The Urban Institute Report was contracted for specifically by CNCS for the AmeriCorps Programs and is used as the outcomes measurement model in their 2003 Guidelines.
The Urban Institute Report should be available at http://www.nationalservice.org/research/index/html.
There also are other resources recommended for review
(1) Evaluation Toolkit: A User’s Guide to Evaluation for National Service Programs http://www.projectstar.org/star
(2) W.W. Kellogg foundation Evaluation Handbook http://www.wkkf.org/pubs/Pub770.pdf.
(3) Measuring Volunteering: A practical Toolkit http://www.independentsector.org/research/toolkit/default.html.
(4) Online Evaluation Resource Library http://www.oeri.sri.com
(5) Center for Accountability and Performance http://www.aspanet.org/cap/index.html
(6) Outcome Measurement Resource Toolkit, United Way of America http://www.national.unitedway.org/outcomes
(7) The Results and Performance Accountability Implementation Guide http://www.raguide.org/Default.htm
More in "New Resources"
- Department of Planning and Development Housing Helper Benefit Tool
- New Issue of Liberal Education: How COVID-19 Turned Higher Ed Upside Down
- New Newsletter: Pathways to Reform, Transformation, and Reconciliation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.