YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School
multiple VISTA and AmeriCorps positions, YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School
YouthBuild has multiple full-time AmeriCorps opportunities:
· VISTA for Data & Systems: http://www.youthbuildphilly.org/PDF/VISTADatainEducationSuccess.pdf
· VISTA for Partnerships/Customer Service Training: http://www.youthbuildphilly.org/PDF/VISTAVocationalPartnershipSpecialist.pdf
· VISTA for Academics & College: http://www.youthbuildphilly.org/PDF/VISTAEducationSuccessProjectLeader.pdf
· VISTA for Career Development: http://www.youthbuildphilly.org/PDF/VISTACareerDevelopment.pdf
· AmeriCorps for Customer Service/Technology Training: http://www.youthbuildphilly.org/PDF/AC_CSET_Tech.pdf
· AmeriCorps Community Service & Student Engagement: http://www.youthbuildphilly.org/PDF/CPC2016.pdf
YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School, an alternative 12th-Grade-only, diploma-granting high school for former high-school dropouts ages 18 to 21, is searching for candidates to work 10 to 25 hours per week as AmeriCorps/Postsecondary Mentors with a flexible service schedule.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.