MoneyWi$e online financial education resources
Posted by on September 1, 2008
New MoneyWi$e financial education resource debuts online
MoneyWi$e, a Consumer Action-Capital One Partnership, has launched new, interactive financial education eLearning modules for consumers. The courses offer case studies, interactive tips and exercises along with a variety of resources based on the MoneyWi$e financial education materials.
Click here to view the courses.
The courses also can be accessed under Spotlight on the MoneyWise home page.
The interactive financial education toolkit includes information such as:
- Talking to teens about money. Help teens and their parents recognize the importance of having bank accounts and understand responsible ATM/debit card use.
- Managing your money. Identify how to set financial goals, create a budget, and handle credit responsibly.
- Building good credit. Identify tips to build and maintain good credit, including how to calculate credit payments and monitor credit history.
- Rebuilding credit. Discover tips to rebuild credit, including steps to take, making good credit choices and ordering a credit report.
- Saving to build wealth. Recognize the importance of emergency savings accounts and retirement planning, budgets and setting financial goals.
These and other free training modules (with multilingual brochures) can be found on Consumer Action’s module pages. Click here to see all Consumer Action’s educational modules.
For more information about the MoneyWiSe materials, email our Outreach team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "New Resources"
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.