Money Mondays: a Virtual Financial Empowerment Workshop Series – Jan 25
Posted by Urban Affairs Coalition on January 12, 2021
The Urban Affairs Coalition (UAC) & Community & Economic Development (CED) are hosting a personal finance workshop series via zoom. Start your week with us as we host Money Mondays, a virtual Financial Empowerment Workshop Series! Space is limited and registration is required. After registering, you will receive an email containing information about joining the meeting.
- January 25, 2021, 5:30 PM – Fraud During COVID
- February 1, 2021, 5:30 PM – Saving for your Future
- February 8, 2021, 5:30 PM – Disasters Financial Preparation and Recovery
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 2021 Women in Nontraditional Careers (WINC) Institute – Jan 26-28
- New Season of America’s Town Hall Virtual Series, National Constitution Center – Jan 26
- Building Collaborative Relationships and Skills for Social Change – Jan 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.