Mom/Daughter Peaceful Posse
Posted by on August 04, 2010
Mom/Daughter Peaceful Posse is back at Universal Missionary Baptist Church!
Raising a family is hard work, join our group!
Get support, Support Others, Strengthen your Community
• Learn new skills to stay connected to your kids
• Learn to improve your communication skills
• Learn to develop conflict resolution skills
Where: Universal Missionary Baptist Church
4401 Germantown Ave., Phila, Pa, 19144
When: Every Wednesday for Ten Weeks
Starting August 11-Sept. 13 2010
Time: 6:30-8:00 PM
Attend 8 out of 10 sessions: Earn a $50 Gift Card, Certificate and attend the Graduation Potluck
Peaceful Posse is a program of Physicians for Social Responsibility
704 North 23rd St, Phila. PA ~ http://www.psrphila.org
Funding for this program was generously provided by the Snave Foundation
For more information, call Kay Brennan 215-765-3771
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 68th Annual Conference of the Pennsylvania Council for the Social Studies – Oct 11
- PHL AC Alumni Chapter Vision for National Service Event – Sep 22
- PHAN’s 2021 Virtual Health Conference – Oct 21-22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.