Mobilizing New Mentors…Through Faith- and Community-Based Collaborations
Posted by on July 7, 2006
Conference Promotes Collaboration To Mobilize Mentors
On September 24-27, 2006, in New Orleans, LA, the National Network of Youth Ministries’ MentorYouth.com, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, and the Corporation for National and Community Service, will host Mobilizing New Mentors…Through Faith- and Community-Based Collaborations.
Speakers will include:
* J. Robert Flores, Administrator, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
* David Eisner, Chief Executive Officer, Corporation for National and Community Service
* Harry Wilson. Associate Commissioner, Administration on Children, Youth, and Families
* Doug Tegner, Executive Director, National Network of Youth Ministries.
The registration deadline is September 14, 2006, but register by August 1 to take advantage of the early bird discount.
To access further information about the conference and register online, visit https://www.mentoryouth.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/training.register.
- Student Success in the Early Grades, ASCD Symposium – Dec 9
- 2021 Leadership Summit on Educator Mental Health and Wellness – Jan 27-29
- Call for Proposals: Global Citizenship: Acknowledging Interconnectedness and Cultivating Social Justice – Dec 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.