Mobilize is excited to announce that the Mobilizer Academy is coming to Philly in 2014!
This February, we’re starting our Mobilizer Academy in Philadelphia, which equips Millennial leaders from diverse backgrounds with the skills and resources they need to become entrepreneurial and civic leaders. The Mobilizer Academy is a 13 week in-person and virtual program designed to train Millennials to realize their leadership potential and create and implement successful social ventures to address community needs.
The Mobilizer Academy will benefit:
• Those who are open to new ways of thinking about social issues and social change
• Young people who want to find solutions to social problems they face in their communities
• Young people who are curious and/or may wish to test their ideas about social innovation
• Employees of nonprofit organizations, foundations, corporations, and social change agents
• Those that have a passion for social change but have not yet crystallized their ideas
There are a maximum of 20 slots per cohort group so APPLY NOW. Each participant should demonstrate eagerness and commitment to the ideals of social needs innovation, each other, and themselves to get the most out of this prestigious program.
Find out more at the Philly Information Session
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 6pm
Impact HUB Philly – 1227 N. 4th Street (West Thompson Street), Philadelphia, PA 19122
Sunday, January 26, 2014 at Midnight EST. Apply today.
More information at our new website: http://www.mobilize.org
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.