University of Pennsylvania
Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition
The Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition
Is Opening for Idea Path Applications!
Considered the most prestigious and well-funded education business plan competition, the Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition (EBPC) has earned a name for itself by attracting innovative ideas from around the world and spotting impactful education innovations early on. Previous finalists have gone on to grow their ideas and ventures, attract investors, and have a positive impact on education. The competition is distinguished by the size of its prize pool, the crowd-sourced judging process (which includes teachers, investors, entrepreneurs, and researchers), and both the breadth and depth of the ecosystem we offer aspiring entrepreneurs.
The EBPC Idea Path Competition, aimed at entrepreneurs in the early stages of ideation or product/service development, will open for applications on August 1, 2017. For more information and to apply to the EBPC, please visit our website: http://www.educationcompetition.org
- Application Period Opens on August 1, 2017
- All Applications Due By 11:59 PM EST on September 12, 2017
- Finalists Announced on October 24, 2017
- Competition Finals in Philadelphia on December 4, 2017
- The EBPC welcomes innovations intended for P-20 settings, as well as for the adult and corporate education spaces
- Idea Path applicants are expected to be pre-revenue and pre-investment
- The Competition is open to applicants worldwide
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.