Middle School Out of School Time (OST) Programs, New York Life Foundation – Jan 14
Posted by Afterschool Alliance on December 22, 2020
The New York Life Foundation is seeking applications from afterschool, summer, or expanded learning programs serving underserved middle-school youth. In total, $1.35 million in grants will be awarded to programs all across the country. This is the fifth year of the Foundation’s Aim High grant competition, bringing the total amount awarded to $6.15 million. A total of 26 grant awards will be made nationwide—take a look to see which opportunity is a good fit for you, and apply today!
- $100,000 Level
- Eight (8) grants of $50,000 per year over the span of two years (for a total award of $100,000) will go to OST programs with annual program budgets of $250,000 or more and annual organizational budgets of $500,000 or more.
- $50,000 Level
- Eight (8) grants of $25,000 per year over the span of two years (for a total award of $50,000) will go to OST programs with annual organizational budgets of $250,000 or more.
- $10,000 Level
- Ten (10) awards of $15,000 over one year will go to OST programs with annual organizational budgets of $150,000 or more with a focus on supporting programs in their efforts around advancing racial equity and social justice.
- Two-year grant applicants will need to demonstrate results around indicators of success such as on-time promotion; school attendance rates; improved behavior, grades and test scores; and/or the development of social and emotional skills.
- One-year grant applicants will need to describe how they intend to improve the supports they provide to youth related to social justice and racial equity efforts.
We look forward to receiving your application, and good luck! Please feel free to reach out to the Afterschool Alliance at email@example.com.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Bartol 2021 Teaching Artist Micro-Grant – Feb 14
- SEAMAAC Civic Engagement Subgrants – Feb 19
- 2021 Winter Causality Brand #GRANT – Feb 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.