Metropolitan Universities Journal Highlights Race and Equity Work
The issues of racism and injustice are ingrained in organizations and systems; institutions of higher education are not immune to their perils. With thirty years of archived journal issues and articles available, we are highlighting journal issues that focus explicitly on race, equity, and success of underrepresented populations. More work, focus, and research needs to be done on successful anti-racist practices in higher education, but we hope these will help to start conversations and dialogue.
- Vol. 30 No. 2 (2019): Partnering for Equity: Chicago Conference Issue
- Vol. 29 No. 1 (2018): Equity and Inclusion: Expanding the Urban Ecosystem
- Vol. 25 No. 3 (2014): Working with Diverse Communities
- Vol. 24 No. 2 (2013): Innovations for Increasing Underrepresented Student Success
- Vol. 17 No. 2 (2006): African Americans: Struggle for Recognition in the Academy
More in "New Resources"
- Videos on Voting by Mail
- New Issue: Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement
- Public Policy Lab COVID-19 Policy Briefs, Temple University
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.