Mentoring Moments: Free Virtual Training – Jul 28
Posted by MENTOR Independence Region on July 7, 2020
Get the skills and strategies you need to increase the quality and depth of your everyday interactions with youth!
This training is specifically intended for natural mentors who may not be mentoring through a formal mentoring program, but interact frequently with youth in relationship-rich spaces.
This free virtual training will be facilitated by MENTOR Independence Region (https://mentorir.org/), an affiliate of MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership.
In this interactive virtual training participants will:
- Understand the evidence-based developmental approach to interacting with youth
- Explore concrete strategies to activate mentoring moments with youth
- Practice reflective listening skills
Date and Time: July 28, 2020, 12-1:15 PM
Learn more and register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mentoring-moments-training-registration-112005966862
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Connecting the Dots: Integrating Trauma Informed Care with STEM Career Exposure – May 12
- NextHealth PHL editor Queen Muse in conversation with Dr. Ala Stanford – May 20
- Unity Rally: Standing United Against Gun Violence, Asian Hate and Crime – May 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.