medical bloggers needed, Medical Care
Posted by American Public Health Association on September 1, 2014
Calling all bloggers!
Medical Care, the journal of the American Public Health Association, is re-launching its blog and is looking for 3-4 core volunteers to help write blog entries. Email email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your name, degree(s), affiliations
2. Your main interest areas
3. Your availability for contributing
4. Any ideas you have for making a great Medical Care blog
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Election Day volunteers, SEAMAAC
- Call for Partnerships + Community Volunteers: Callowhill Community Fridge
- Near Peer Coaches for 1st & 2nd Year Temple students
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.